Product ID# 3364
A 100% coconut coir substrate that offers incredible advantages to hobbyists and professional engaged in growing quality plants.Â The composition of the substrate consists entirely of coconut fibre which is derived from coconut husks in the tropics.
- Includes coconut coir GroChunxâ„¢ for additional air content
- 100% Coconut coir substrate with a uniform structure
- A Dutch style formula that is washed and treated
- Expertly buffered
- Naturally retains moisture which is great for active or passive hydroponic systems
- Free from harmful viruses and carefully screened for soil diseases
- Adds positive microorganisms to your substrate
- No chance of soil diseases developing
MerryGroâ„¢ Professional Hydroponic Mix with GroChunxâ„¢ is a coco substrate that is an ideal product for all growing methods.
The substrate is superior to other substrates due to its high-quality composition and its fine structure, texture and its purity.Â Because the product is thoroughly buffered and rinsed it ensures that all ideal conditions are met at the very beginning of its growth cycle.
Directions of Use:
Fill desired container with MerryGro MaxAirâ„¢ Hydroponic Grade Coco Coir with Coir GroChunxâ„¢.Â Water 3 to 8 times a day with your desired nutrients.
For mature plants use the desired fertilizer in conjunction of MaxAirâ„¢ GroChunxâ„¢ Hydroponic Coco Coir.Â You may also use a layer of hydroponics rocks at the bottom of the pot.
Because it is essential to produce continuous root growth, we advise the use of a growing container with special drainage holes with the dimension 19.7â€³ x 11.8â€³ x 4.3â€³ [50 x 30 x 11 cm] for an optimal water and air regulation in the substrate.Â The reduced height of this container prevents the risk of a wet bottom layer.
70% Hydroponic-Grade Coconut Coir
30% Hydroponic-Grade Coconut Coir Fiber
MerryGroâ„¢ Products are distributed through PlantBest Inc.â„¢